Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Something Purple website, enjoy your browsing knowing you are on a trusted and safe website. The terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read the terms in full before using this Website.
By using this website confirms you accept the terms and conditions set out below. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future. This website “Something Purple” is strictly over 18, we have taken all steps possible to regulate this policy and take no responsibility for anyone who falsifies or accesses this site under false pretences.
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with Something Purple. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own personal purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. The material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by Something Purple or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 4, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to the server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- Something Purple will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Our business’s name is Something Purple, we can be contacted at [email protected] or by the Contact Us section of the website
- Information Collection Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information provided to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
Cookies Our advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed on your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
Your Information and how it is Used Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you about other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
- New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications, you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
Storage of Personal Data
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
- If necessary, we may share personal information with our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- Third party disclosure may be necessary for regards to personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
- If you have a faulty Item please contact us at the following email address [email protected] and we will supply the free post details for orders purchased in the UK. Faulty items must be returned within one month from date of purchase
- Where an item(s) is damaged or discrepancies to any type need to be reported within 24 hours of being delivered, please contact [email protected].
- Where an item has been found to be faulty a replacement item will be sent to you free of charge.
- All items that are returned as faulty MUST be thoroughly cleaned before returning. For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused. Postage costs will apply to return it back to your customer.
- A one year warranty is offered on all products, if the item develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only.
- Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications of adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
- The goods must be unused.
- The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The goods must be received back within 10 days from the day you received your order.
- Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 24 hours of being delivered.
- If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
- Please fill out returns form by clicking on the following link Insert Form link.
- Please give details of the product and reason for returning. Once the form is completed please return the packaged item to the following address:
PO BOX 228
- Delivery Policy:-
- All products are shipped discreetly in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents. All goods that are dispatched are sent by a recorded insured service. This means goods will not be left on the doorstep or with neighbours.
- UK: Goods are dispatched by the choice you select during checkout Royal Mail: If you are not in when the parcel arrives they will keep the package at their local depot for 7 days enabling you to pick it up. After 7 days the parcel then returns to us.
Prices supplied below table are indicative and can only be confirmed at time of checkout, prices are subject to change.
|Service||Time for Delivery||
|Royal Mail Second Class||2 – 3 working days||From £2.19||No||No||2Kg|
|Royal Mail First Class||1 – 2 working days||From £2.71||No||No||2Kg|
|Royal Mail Tracked48||2 – 3 working days||£3.28||Yes||Yes||2Kg|
|Royal Mail Tracked24||1 – 2 working days||£4.68||Yes||Yes||2Kg|
|DPD Express Next Day||1 working day||£4.96||Yes||Yes||30Kg|
|DPD Weekend Shipping||1 working day||£6.99||Yes||Yes||30Kg|
|Royal Mail Overnight||1 working day||From £6.40||Yes||Yes||2Kg|
|Royal Mail International Airsure||3-7 Days||Price provided at time of ordering||Yes||Yes||2Kg|
|Royal Mail International Uninsured||3-7 Days||Price provided at time of ordering||No||No||2Kg|
|DPD International Classic||2-5 Days||Price provided at time of ordering||Yes||Yes||30Kg|
*Royal Mail: If you are not in when the parcel arrives they will keep the package at their local depot for 5 days enabling you to pick it up. After 5 days the parcel then returns to us.
*Southern Ireland:- Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded delivery if the parcel weighs less than 2kg. Over 2kg then goods are sent via DPD Courier International.
*Europe:- Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded delivery if the parcel weighs less than 2kg. Over this weight then goods are sent via DPD Courier International. Delivery takes 3-5 days.
*Rest of World:- Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded delivery if the parcel weighs less than 2kg. Over this weight then goods are sent via DPD Courier International. Delivery takes 3-5 days.
UK Postal tracking Charges – Up to 2kg of Goods:
Royal Mail Tracked48 Delivery (2 – 3 working days) £3.28
This service will provide a tracking number and can be tracked at any stage of the delivery process. This service also is insured and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Tracked24 Delivery (1 – 2 working days) £4.68
This service will provide a tracking number and can be tracked at any stage of the delivery process. This service also is insured and requires a signature.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (1 – 2 working days) From £2.71
This service is available for low-cost orders making postage a lot more affordable, we don’t recommend using this delivery service for high-value orders. If a parcel is lost there is no insurance available for this service or tracking information once the parcel leaves our warehouse. Any loses will have to be replaced at your cost.
Royal Mail Overnight Delivery (1 working day) £6.40 (up to 500g)
up to 1kg: £6.95
up to 2kg £8.95
Over 2kg £23.35
This service will provide a tracking number and can be tracked at any stage of the delivery process.
*This price will be reviewed quarterly as and when Royal Mail Review our charges.
If you have a faulty Item please contact Something Purple at the following email address [email protected] and we will supply the free post details for orders purchased in the UK. Faulty items must be returned within one month from date of purchase
Where an item(s) is damaged or discrepancies to any type need to be reported within 24 hours of being delivered, please contact [email protected].
Where an item has been found to be faulty a replacement item will be sent to you free of charge.
All items that are returned as faulty MUST be thoroughly cleaned before returning. For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused. Postage costs will apply to return it back to your customer.
A one year warranty is offered on all products, if the item develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only.
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications of adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
The goods must be unused.
The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
The goods must be received back within 10 days from the day you received your order.
Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 24 hours of being delivered.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
Please fill out returns form by clicking on the following here. Please give details of the product and reason for returning. Once the form is completed please return the packaged item to the following address:
PO BOX 228
Postage & Packaging
- Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified within 48 of receiving the goods and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which is opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.
- If an item is returned and found not to be faulty, your account may be charged postage to return the item if requested.